Someone founded your brand. It might be you, or a founder that sits three desks away, or one that sits a whole century away and none of you have ever met.
It doesn’t matter.
The business or brand you’re in started with an idea, a dream, a vision. It was a story someone told themselves.
What do you need to keep telling that story?
- Your brand strategy, mission and values, told in a way that makes your team and customers feel something, and do something
- Your brand and product copy to tell the story in a way that grabs attention and emotions
- The story of what you do, told in a way that intrigues people and makes them ready to follow you
- The elevator pitch that makes retailers ready to list you, and investors ready to get out their wallets
- A check that all your copy, online and off, adds up to the same story and aims
- Your team to have guidelines to create copy and content that keep the story going
Why might you want to do it?
When you’ve worked this hard to create a business, and to get it up, running and growing then don’t let the effort go to waste by not spending the time to craft a compelling story. Don’t think there’s a specific way to tell any part of a story.
People buy into people. Everyone’s story is different. Let yours be just that.
Let’s do this
Because every business is different, whether that’s in what it does or the stage of development, then I don’t offer any “standard” packages. Whether you’ve got an exact idea of what you think you need or want to understand where you might get the most value, then I’d love to chat.
Click below to drop me a note and let’s get going. Let’s create a story that people will want to rally behind.