Someone founded your business. It might be you, or a founder that sits three desks away, or one that sits a whole century away and none of you have ever met.
It doesn’t matter.
The business you’re thinking about started with an idea, a dream, a vision. In other words, a story someone told themselves.
It didn’t start with a spreadsheet and a string of dull corporate words. You need your brand story to be a living, vibrant thing, because it should be what you use to guide your brand activity. Your story guides what you do. Your story comes before your first strategy, and that should stay true for the rest of the business’ life.
So, what might you need? I can help you:
- Bring your brand strategy, mission and values to life with the right choice of words. Turn it into an actionable manifesto for internal and external audiences
- Align your brand and product copy with the market positioning you’re aiming at
- Create the detailed story of what you do, that keeps people intrigued and ready to follow you
- Create the elevator pitch that makes retailers ready to list you, and investors ready to get out their wallets
- Ensure all the places you tell elements of your story are consistent with each other
- Feel confident that your team can create copy and content in line with your story and tone guidelines
When you’ve worked this hard to create a business, and to get it up, running and growing then don’t let the effort go to waste by not spending the time to craft a compelling story. Don’t think there’s a specific way to tell any part of a story.
People buy into people. Everyone’s story is different. Let yours be just that.
Because every business is different, whether that’s in what it does or the stage of development, then I don’t offer any “standard” packages. Whether you’ve got an exact idea of what you think you need or want to understand where you might get the most value, then I’d love to chat.
Click below to drop me a note and let’s get going. Let’s create a manifesto that people will want to rally behind.
Let’s create a manifesto that brings that story to life.