CREATING STAND OUT PRODUCT COPY AND CLAIMS IN BEAUTY AND PERSONAL CARE
Are there times you find yourself just staring at a blank screen, even though you’ve got a deadline? You’re really not sure not how to write something that’s new and different about the latest product you’re about to launch?
Do you want to learn how to create claims that have stand out from your competitors? Something compelling to consumers that stops them in their track? Do you also want to say on the right side of regulatory guidelines or the Advertising Standards Authority?
On this one day workshop, we’ll show you how to create standout claims, and copy, that bring to life the best of any new product. During the day, you’ll walk through the key elements of cosmetic regulations. Then we’ll share how to work with those and the science behind your product to create copy to give your launch impact and stand out.
You’ll get to understand how pulling the elements together creates impact, what the potential regulatory pitfalls are, and how to avoid them. You’ll leave with skills and knowledge that you can start applying immediately on your return to the office.
Who is this for?
- Owners of new or start-up brands who are writing their own product copy and content
- Brand and product managers
- PR and Advertising Account Executives who are new to beauty and personal care clients
- Freelance writers looking to work in this area
- Beauty bloggers creating content with brand owners
What You’ll Learn
- The common challenges personal care and beauty brands have with product copy.
- Understanding what makes up a claim from 3 perspectives: the science, the regulatory and a marketing point of view.
- How to view competitor claims, and what to do with them.
- The key things that matter for copy on pack, online and for other advertising channels.
- How to build claims that are unique for your brand and product.
- How to review your product data to find the stories that will grab your customers attention.
- The potential pitfalls of “free from” and other common claims
Cost per person of £290 including refreshments throughout the day and lunch. Next available date is April 26th 2019.For full details and to book your ticket, click here to transfer to our event partners, Eventbrite.